Thursday, September 4, 2008

Have you thought about this?


I have seen several group POST CARD mailers lately. Some are good, some are better and all have the impact that was intended.
Recently I have been hired to redesign the website for the agency to which I belong. In addition to the website overhaul, I have designed a group postcard.

Are any of the Picture Bookies interested in something similar? Maybe not this fall, but perhaps in the spring we could get together and create a really awesome group card.

Although there are 30 artists on the card I designed for the agency our group is only 8 and that would give us much more exposure.

Let your voice be heard and share your thoughts on the subject.

1 comment:

Kathleen Rietz said...

I actually HAVE thought about this! I would love to do this, especially this winter or spring since I will have lots of new artwork to showcase from the children's books I am working on.

Anyone else interested?