Tuesday, March 17, 2009

The Voting Has Begun!

The Voting Has Begun!

Sorry I haven't been around much. My Father has been in the hospital for a little over a week with major heart trouble. . .and other miscellaneous health things and I have been spending all my waking and sleeping time in his room.



One of the books I illustrated is up for an award. It's called the "Children's Choice awards."

The finalists were determined by close to 15,000 children and teens. I would so appreciate if you own or like the book you would click the link I am providing below and vote for my book.

http://www.bookweekonline.com/kidsvote_page.aspx


Hope all is well with everyone!

3 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

running right over to VOTE! ... ... ... ... whew!

Kristi Valiant said...

Congrats on being a finalist! How exciting!

Sending prayers your father's way...

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much you guys for all the support of my art and the prayers for my Dad! It's so great to be a part of such a talented and caring group of illustrators. Incredible!