Saturday, March 10, 2007

March Challenge ~ GREEN


Here is my contribution for GREEN. G is for GREEN.... and what green thing do I love most MR. FROGGE. Smart and Fast enough, he can catch a Shamrock in one quick flip of his sticky pink tongue.
  • ©GingerNielson2007
  • 5 comments:

    Amy C. Moreno said...

    Ginger,
    This is PErfect for the Green theme in every way..the big G, the green around the edge, the green-ness of the frog, his funny tongue and the shamrock connection. (I really like the texture on him too!)
    it's great fun.

    Gina said...

    Hi Ginger!
    This is froggy way cool, Ginger! What a great character! Do I sense an alphabet book coming on here...? Hm, g is for green, f is for fusia! Great job, nothin' greener! :) -Gina

    Anonymous said...

    He is just as cute as he can be! Gina is right is really does feel like he is part of a alphabet book. Ginger you have to be one of the fastest illustrators I know. You did a great job!

    Sherry

    Julia Kelly said...

    He is tooo tooo cute! And love tbe St. Patricks touches! I am amazed by the different textures you accomplish- nice job!

    no longer here said...

    Ginger you never cease to amaze me. Everthing you do is wonderful!