Monday, April 16, 2007

"I Like Gum" made the paper!


Hey everyone! Just sharing some good news here! We have a local "celebrity" author and illustrator, Tedd Arnold, who recently released one of his numerous wonderful books and so our local paper, The Leader, did quite a large article on him in yesterday's Sunday paper. And as part of the article, they also included a rather large side bar on my upcoming book as well! Woo hoo! The Leader also promised me a nice, large article on my book when it's released this fall as well. Anyway, just thought I would share! :) -Gina

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gina that is absolutely Awesome!!! Congratulations! Well done!

trowbridge chronicles said...

Congratulations, Gina, on being featured along with Tedd Arnold in your paper. I've enjoyed his work for many years. I have one of his books in my kids book collection.

Ginger*:) said...

Truly wonderful news, Gina. I hope you saved the whole paper and keep it safe... of course there will be more articles and papers to save, but this first one is great to have. I know of Ted Arnold's work and have enjoyed it as well, but I just know I will enjoy my first ever Gina PFLEEGOR book and feature it proudly on my bookshelf!

Julia Kelly said...

Gina, that is sooooo cool and is just a taste of things to come! You work is so excellent and will be loved by many many children!