Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Thanks for having me!


I would like to thank Ginger and Amy for thinking about me and inviting me to join the group!
I have been a long time lurker of the Showcase and many of your blogs as well!

Since my first published work arrived in the mail this week I thought my first post should be sharing my favorite image from the book.

What's Wrong with Mud?
is written by Gillian Colley  
the story was the 2007  ABC Picture Book competition winner
and first prize got to go on and become published.

If you are interested in an signed copy. Please email me directly.

I am currently working on a series of three picture books, with the first one due to come out this fall.
I also have a day job as the graphic designer for the Lane Libraries in Ohio. 
Not sure how long that will last.. Projects are starting to pour in unexpectedly!
But no complaining here!!
Thanks again for having me! 
Enjoy!

No comments: