Friday, March 26, 2010

Pages in Blogger and More fun for all...

Recently Blogger added some neat new updates. One of those is PAGES.  With pages you can create stand alone pages and use tabs under the header on  your blog for navigational aids to your visitors.  I am doing this with the Blogger in Draft . This is the first step and you can get information on the new format for Blogger, new templates and more.

Because I was looking for an easier way for people to Naviate the Adventures of Winston the Wonderhound, blogger in draft led me to explore PAGEs.  Pages in Blogger will allow you to create stand alone pages that can be accessed via tabs just under your header image.  You can see what I mean if you visit Winston's blog.

1 comment:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Hey Ginger, Hope you had a wonderful weekend. I checked out the new Blogger in Draft and it's wonderful. I was to busy to do a new banner so I freshen up my blog with a new template instead. I think its great. I can't wait to try the other stuff too. Thanks so much for sharing. Great info.