Saturday, October 16, 2010

My first ever book signing *:)


The book signing for Daniel and the Harmonica, by Rob Dubreuil was a fun event today. I received a beautiful birthday card from Bethany Dubrueuil. She made it herself and I will always treasure it. We had a great time today. Rob played the harmonica with great flair! I tried a little, and will practice more. The book contains a lot of harmonica notation, so every book sold was accompanied by a harmonica. Thanks to all who came, and to Rob and his family and the great people at the Toadstool in Milford, NH



This is Rob reading his book to the group. He shared his journey from writer to published author with us and even played a fantastic harmonica solo.

6 comments:

Amy C. Moreno said...

Ginger,

Congratulatiions! It must have been such fun! I wish I could have been there. I'm sure the kids got a kick out of hearing the book and the harmonica playing as well. What song did you play? So excited for you! Here's to many more book signings!

trowbridge chronicles said...

Congratulations,Ginger,on your first book signing. I'm glad it went well for you. I'm glad that you're staying busy with your books.

theartofpuro said...

Congratulations Ginger:)Happy everything's gone well:)

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Congrats and more Congrats!!!! How splendid to you doing a book signing. They are wonderful aren't they. I know that you are going to be doing more and more soon. This was wonderful!!!! Hope you all sold a lot of books
Best,
V

Ginger*:) said...

Thanks everyone! It was fun and any of the books we did not sell we signed and the bookstore will have those autographed copies along with a harmonica for each book sold.

Roberta said...

How cool is that! More congrats!!!