Sunday, May 16, 2010

2 new books - Dancing Dreams & Oliver's First Christmas

I have 2 picture books coming out this fall that I illustrated. The first is DANCING DREAMS, to be released in September 2010 by Accord Publishing. In this story, Gracie dreams of dancing everything from ballet to hula to flamenco:



And this one is from OLIVER'S FIRST CHRISTMAS, to be released in October 2010 by Accord Publishing. Here, Oliver the puppy is staying up to wait for Santa (oops - he fell asleep!):

Kristi Valiant
www.kristivaliant.com
http://kristivaliant.blogspot.com

6 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

Congratulations Kristi,
I know they will do so well. Your work is gorgeous!

trowbridge chronicles said...

I agree with Ginger, Kristi. Beautiful work. Soft warm colors. Congrats on your new books.

Rena Jones said...

Oh, these look wonderful! Congratulations!

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Congrats, Congrats, Congratssssssssss!!!! This is awesome!! Such wonderful news! I'm doing the happy dance right now. This is wonderful! I love the characters. The work is sooooooo deliciously beautiful! I can't wait to get my copies! Between you and Ginger, I'm going to be set back a couple of dollars for sure with more FABULOUS books to share! AWESOME NEWS!!! Congratulations to you my very talented friend!

Scott said...

Love these colors. You've built up such rich tones.

Roberta said...

Beautiful!