Friday, May 21, 2010

If Wishes Were Fishes


A second book I illustrated for 4RV publishing is due to be released this June. If Wishes Were Fishes was written by N. A. Sharpe.  A child's point of view makes some of the statements adults make come to life in a very literal sense.

I have a short trailer on my website for If Wishes Were Fishes. if you want to take a peek. Hopefully the trailer is working. Some viewers had trouble seeing it. The other trailer for
IN MY BATH
does seem to be working okay.

All 4RV books are available on the 4RV website, Amazon.com and any and all bookstores.

1 comment:

Vanessa Brantley Newton said...

Oh Ginger this is wonderful! I love the look on the child's face! It's truly priceless!!! Congrats on the newest book. Can I purchase these from the bookstore or are they only available to the schools??? BTW, the trailer was fantastic! Great job!