Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Become a fan of "Champ's Story" on Facebook!

You can now join the "Champ's Story: Dogs Get Cancer Too!" fan page on Facebook.  Just click HERE, and the click the "Like" button at the top of the fan page.  Post your stories about the book, photos of your child reading the book, your own stories about how cancer has touched the life of you, your child or a pet.  I hope you enjoy this new way to interact with the publisher, author Sherry North, illustrator (me), and other fans of the book.





For more info, please visit my blog.

4 comments:

Ginger*:) said...

A beautiful book, Kate. How neat that one can become a fan on FB. The boy and his dog are a touching pair.The colors of their hair make an even nicer touch.
A fantastic painting.

trowbridge chronicles said...

I glad to see you've been busy, Kate. I hope the book generates more work for you. Great job.

Kathleen Rietz said...

Thank you both. Ginger, thanks for noticing that they are both redheads. :)

Amy C. Moreno said...

I went and became a fan. I love that feature. It looks like an amazing book. Your illustrations are so warm, charming and draw the viewer in.