Saturday, June 16, 2007
I am so ordinary, that I always hesitate to answer these challenges, but here goes:
1. I can hear , yes HEAR a wasp from across a room. As a child I was badly stung, and to this day I can actually hear that certain sound they make when they are near. I usually freeze right in my tracks until I can spot it and cautiously leave the area.
2. Although I am a digital artist, I love to paint with real paint. This is usually by the bucket load as I do the summer scenery for our local children's theater camp.
3. I am a recovering chocoholic.
4. I will never recover.
5. I cannot stand sweet drinks. I never put sugar in tea or coffee and won't drink sodas.
6. I love those old black and white movie mysteries and if they ever have a marathon on TV I will get my popcorn and be gone for the duration.
7. I was a travel agent for over 15 years and spent time in Brazil, Alaska, Hawaii, London and all of the Caribbean Islands, and I hate to fly.
8.Last but not least is something I tell the children on all my school visits: I have a dragon in my basement and a magic wand on my desk.