Well I am coming in here late. . .but I hope not to late.
1) I have been in all the states this side of the Mississippi, but not one State east of it.
2) If I could, I would love to have lots of dogs, cats, birds, hamsters etc. . .I just love animals. The only part I wouldn't like is the poo. . .
3) Until I illustrated "If You Were A Parrot" I was really afraid of birds. But something happened during the time I illustrated the book and did all the studying. . . and now I love birds!
4) I didn't go to college right after High School. I worked at U.S Bank in Oregon until the birth of my kids and then I went back to school at the age of 35.
5)I have always loved to draw and paint. And always read books on how to draw and paint, but never took a formal drawing or painting class till I went back to college at 35.
6) I am afraid of public speaking. . .really afraid, and highly respect those who are not. I will do it but suffer greatly before if I have to speak in public.
7) I love hiking and nature
8) I really love people and talk to all kinds of strangers in the stores, gas stations, hardware stores etc. . . but hate being the center of attention at a party.