Saturday, June 16, 2007
1. When I was little, I wanted to be a "Solid Gold" dancer.
2. My sister and I used to catch flies and feed them to the spiders that had built webs in our garage window wells. Maybe this is why I include insects in a lot of my illustrations and photos. I still am fascinated by their little world.
3. My favorite ice cream is mint chocolate chip. Mmmmmmm....
4. I have done some modeling, and once appeared on a box for an item which sold at Michael's stores. I went to buy the item so I could have the box, and cashier did not even recognize that it was my photo on the box.
5. I began my art career painting murals for a local business. I loved working on large surfaces. Ironically, now most of the work I do is very small and detailed.
6. I do not care for meat very much. I think I could live on whole grain bread, fruit, vegetables, nuts and cheeses. My diet consists mostly of these items.
7. I buy children's flip flops for myself in the summer because my feet are very small and adult sizes are often too big.
8. I am a night owl. Always have been.
Posted by Kathleen Rietz at 1:30 PM